Mitch Paglia's Posts

The Absolute 25 Best Sales Podcasts to Improve Your Sales Skills [with download links]
The Absolute 25 Best Sales Podcasts to Improve Your Sales Skills [with download links] When you work in Sales, there just aren’t enough hours in the day. Sales meetings and calls can eat up the majority of your week, and leave little time to sharpen important skills to enhance your sales performance.  However, there’s an easy — and free — way to gain valuable insight from industry experts on-the-go: by tuning into one of the hundreds of sales podcasts on the internet. But there are so many to choose from! How do you know which podcasts will help you improve the skills you’re most interested in? Well, we’ve found them for you! Here’s a....
continue reading play-icon
B2B vs B2C Sales: What Are the Key Differences and Similarities?
B2B vs B2C Sales: What Are the Key Differences and Similarities? When getting started in sales, it is crucial to always understand the customer you are selling to. Sadly, only 13% of customers believe salespeople are capable of understanding their needs. That leaves 87% of salespeople who don’t truly connect with their prospects, endangering the deal right out of the gates. By knowing exactly who you are targeting, along with what messaging is appropriate for the scenario, you avoid wasting time and resources on the wrong prospects — a misstep that can result in confused goals and missed opportunities. Knowing the difference between B2B and B2C is a fundamental part of....
continue reading play-icon
Badger Maps

539 Broadway

San Francisco, CA 94133, USA

415-592-5909
Support & Legal
Support Status Privacy Policy HIPAA Compliance Terms of use Contact Us