Great things happen when two great tools join forces.
Badger Maps, the #1 route planner for field salespeople, now integrates with Zoho CRM, one of the leading CRMs in the industry. By combining Zoho and Badger, sales reps, managers, and teams are now more efficient and productive than ever before.
Allowing for complete mobility of data, every customer detail logged from the field with Badger is automatically synced with Zoho. This gives reps and managers instant insights about their sales process and ensures CRM data is always up-to-date.
Whether you’re a manager overseeing a team or a sales rep on the road, Zoho and Badger Maps work together to streamline your sales process, boost the productivity of your team, and enable an all-new level of collaboration.
What the Integration Includes
By syncing your Badger account with your Zoho CRM, you can:
- Mobilize your CRM data and get real-time updates from any location
- Get optimized routes based on priority customers and prospects sourced from your Zoho CRM
- Find prospects on-the-go with Badger and instantly add them to Zoho
- Visualize customers and leads from Zoho on an interactive map
- Filter your customers based on criteria such as opportunities, customer-generated revenue, and more
- Transfer new and updated meeting notes from Badger to Zoho, and vice versa
- Improve communication between field sales teams, individual reps, and managers
What You Will Get from the Integration
Badger Maps makes it easy for sales reps to visualize customers and prospects on an interactive map, allowing you to plan your schedule and optimize your routes within minutes.
Integrated with Zoho CRM, all customer notes, appointments, and data are synced, allowing reps access anytime, anywhere.
For sales managers, Badger Maps allows team performance analysis including check-in data, sales closed, and revenue generated.
By integrating with Zoho, sales managers have the ability to monitor team activity in the field and make decisions faster.
Badger makes Zoho CRM far more useful for field sales teams. In fact, using Badger Maps increases CRM usage by up to 50%, ensuring field data is always clean and up-to-date.
Sales reps can collaborate with each other better than ever, boosting productivity and keeping the entire team aligned and focused on the right goals.
Integrating Zoho with Badger helps salespeople keep their processes organized, optimize their time on the road, and ensure that their customers get the attention they need. Ultimately, this leads to an increase in close rates of up to 22%.
See how Badger integrates with your Zoho CRM, then schedule a demo to see how the integration works.
Learn more about our team pilots by emailing email@example.com.