1. Login to: https://sidekick.badgermapping.com (Badger actually works best in Chrome, but it should work fine with other browsers too.)
2. Go to “Settings”.
3. Click on “Import Accounts”.
4. Select “Import Excel/CSV”.
5. Click on “Upload” then choose the file you wish to import.
6. Just like your first upload, you get to choose Addresses, Lat/Long or Both, then click on Next.
7. If you’re using addresses, you need to select whether they’re written in a single column or multiple columns then click on “Next”.
8. Assign the address headers to appropriate fields. If a field should be blank, choose “Not Applicable” from the drop-down list. Click on “Next”.
9. Assign the Account/Customer Name you prefer and click on Next. Or choose Click Here at the bottom if the account name is written in two columns.
10. You’ll also have the option to assign the appropriate field for Phone, Email, Notes and Customer IDs. Choose “Not Applicable” from the drop-down list if a field is blank. Once done, click “Next”.
11. A summary of your import details will pop-up, then click on “Map It!”. Your dataset will be uploaded in a couple minutes, and once everything’s loaded, you should be good to go.