Do you need to update items for multiple accounts, but you’re out in the field and have no access to a computer? Don’t worry, the Badger Maps Android app lets you make bulk changes in a snap through the Mass Update feature. Go ahead and read on to find out how it’s used.
1. Open the Badger Maps app, and tap the Lasso tool icon found at the top right corner of the screen.
2. Next, draw around the account pins that you need to update.
3. Then, a list of the selected accounts will be displayed. Click Bulk Edit to start updating.
4. After that, you’ll be taken to the Mass Update page where you can change the accounts’ attributes to whatever you like.
5. In this example, let’s say you want to reassign these accounts’ Customer Type. Click that field, select from the existing options, hit OK, tap Update accounts, and everything’s good.