What happens if something changes or is updated for multiple accounts? It would be incredibly time consuming to update each account individually. Luckily, Badger Maps has made this easy for you through the Mass Update feature. This allows you to edit the existing fields by batch or by group. Read on to learn how.
1. Click the Tools function found at the left side of the screen.
2. Then click Lasso, and draw around the account pins or locations you want to update.
3. A list of the selected accounts will be displayed at the bottom. Click Mass Update to start updating these accounts.
4. A pop-up box will appear, and it will allow you to change whatever attributes you like. In this example, let’s say you’d like to reassign these accounts’ Customer Type.
5. Click on Select or Create below Customer Type. You can either choose from the existing options, or create a new one by typing in the new category on the Create New box.
6. Hit Add when done (if you’ve made a new category), and click Update Accounts.
And you're all set! You just learned how to update your accounts in bulk. You also have the option to do this through our Import Accounts feature, and here's the guide to do that.