Badger Maps allows you to export your account list within the app. You have the option to get a copy of your entire list, or just a portion of it with the use of our Lasso tool. Follow the steps below to learn how this is done. This feature is available for our Business and Enterprise plan subscribers. If you’re part of a company setup, you may reach out to your account manager to enable this feature -- subject to team permissions determined by the manager of the team.
See the following steps to get a complete list of your accounts:
1. On the Badger Maps web app, go to Reports and click Accounts.
2. Then click Export Accounts to get the process started.
3. A notification will be shown on the app that your account list has been sent to you by email. You will receive an email with a link to download your export which is available for an hour after receiving it.
If you only need to export a specific portion or group of accounts, follow these steps:
1. On the Badger Maps web app, go to Tools and click Lasso.
2. Draw a circle around the pins that you wish to export, and click More.
3. Choose Export Accounts. A pop up will tell you that the accounts you selected are being exported. Once finished, another notification will appear to confirm that it has been sent to your email address. You can download the file from there within an hour after receiving it.