There are occasions when you need to update points of information for multiple accounts, but you’re out in the field and have no access to a computer. Good thing, the Badger Maps iPhone app has the Mass Update feature that allows you to make bulk changes in a zap. Read below to learn how to use this.
1. Open the Badger Maps app, and click the Lasso icon at the top right part of the screen.
2. Then, draw around the account pins that you have to update.
3. After that, you’ll be taken to the Lasso page where a list of the selected accounts will be shown. Tap Mass Update to start updating.
4. Next, the app will take you to the Mass Update page where you can edit the accounts’ attributes to whatever you like.
5. For example, you want to reassign the accounts’ Customer Type. Tap on that field and choose from the list under Select Option, or hit Create New under New Option if you need to make a new category. Type in the new category, and click Done.
6. Hit Update Accounts when you’re finished, and everything’s set.