One of Badger’s main features are Check-ins. This feature is available on all devices, and it’s a great tool to keep track of your customer interactions. We’ve upgraded this fantastic feature recently; you can now add photos to your Check-ins from your iPhone.
Keep reading to learn how this works on your iPhone app.
1. Open the Badger Maps iPhone app, and create a new Check-in. Click here if you don’t know how to do this yet.
2. Hit Add Photos, and you will be prompted to choose between Camera - to take a new photo on the spot or Gallery - to choose from the existing photos on your device.
3. From your Gallery, select the pictures you wish to upload, and tap Save. You can add one photo at a time.
4. After saving, the app will take you to the History tab where you can see your check-in along with the photo/s you uploaded.
5. If you accidentally added the wrong photo, you can easily delete it by tapping on the photo added and hitting Delete Photo. Note that this only works if you have not saved your Check-in yet.
That’s it! You can now make your sales process easier by adding photos to your Check-ins!
Click here if you want to learn how you can export your check-in photos.
See what Badger Maps can do for your sales
See how your sales team can sell more
Looking for our logo?
Grab a Zip packed with our logo in PNG and EPS formats.
Get Started now with a free trial of Badger Maps, no credit card required!