How To Upload Photos To Your Check-ins / check ins (iPhone)
One of Badger’s main features are Check-ins. This feature is available on all devices, and it’s a great tool to keep track of your customer interactions. We’ve upgraded this fantastic feature recently; you can now add photos to your Check-ins from your iPhone.
Keep reading to learn how this works on your iPhone app.
1. Open the Badger Maps iPhone app, and create a new Check-in. Click here if you don’t know how to do this yet.
2. Hit Add Photos, and you will be prompted to choose between Camera - to take a new photo on the spot or Gallery - to choose from the existing photos on your device.
3. From your Gallery, select the pictures you wish to upload, and tap Save. You can add up to 10 pictures, but you have to upload one photo at a time.
4. After saving, the app will take you to the History tab where you can see your check-in along with the photo/s you uploaded.
5. If you accidentally added the wrong photo, you can easily delete it by tapping on the photo added and hitting Delete Photo. Note that this only works if you have not saved your Check-in yet.
That’s it! You can now make your sales process easier by adding photos to your Check-ins!
Click here if you want to learn how you can export your check-in photos.