The Check-In function is one of Badger’s main features. This is accessible across all devices, and it helps you keep track of your customer visits by allowing you to log your meeting notes. Here, you will learn how you can check in using the Badger Maps iPhone app.
1. First, you’ll need to select a specific account, and there are various ways to do this.
1-A. On the Map screen, tap on the pin that you want to check in to, then click the account name at the bottom of the screen to go to the Account Details section.
1-B. On the Accounts screen, select the account that you wish to check in to by scrolling down the list or using the Search Accounts field. Tap on the account to pull up the Account Details section.
1-C. On the Route screen, load a specific route, and choose the account that you’d like to check in to. Tap Open to go to the Account Details page where you can find the Check-in icon.
1-D. When on Route Mode, you can also save Check-ins on your accounts by tapping the Check-in icon beside Navigate.
2. On the Account Details screen, click Check-in to start recording your check-in details.
Note: When you check in while in Route Mode (See step 1-D), you will be instantly directed to the Check-in screen.
3. Fill out the Check-in form.
You can enter the meeting notes by either:
3-A. Typing it from your keyboard.
3-B. Using the Dictate Text function.
3-C. Or using the Scan Text function.
4. Tap Save when you're done.
5. After saving your Check-in, the app will take you to the History tab where your Check-ins are saved with the most recent on top. If you need to change or edit your Check-in details, just tap the entry, hit Edit, update your notes, and Save.
Also, Badger Maps has added a great feature recently where you can add photos to your check-ins. Click here to learn how it works.
Note: The Check-in feature only works on saved accounts, and not on Quick Stops and Places search results. Additionally, if you are on a team, the ability to edit a check-in may be disabled.
See what Badger Maps can do for your sales
See how your sales team can sell more
Looking for our logo?
Grab a Zip packed with our logo in PNG and EPS formats.
Get Started now with a free trial of Badger Maps, no credit card required!