Badger Maps helps you view a larger area or focus on a particular zone on the Map by zooming in and out of it. There are few ways to do it.
- One way to zoom in and zoom out of the Map. On the left hand side top corner on the Map, there is a slider with ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons.
- Clicking on the ‘+’ sign, will zoom into the Map. This is help you focus on certain areas on the Map.
- Clicking on the ‘-’ sign, will zoom out the Map.
2. Second way to zoom in and zoom out of the Map
- Use the horizontal tiny bar on the slider between the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons
- Dragging the bar upwards will help you zoom into the map.
- Pulling down the bar down will help you zoom out of the map.
3. Third way to zoom in and zoom out of the Map
- Use your touch pad on your PC/Mac – Place two fingers on the touch pad and pinch in or stretch out to zoom in or out.