Badger Maps helps you view a larger area or focus on a particular zone on the Map by zooming in and out of it. There are few ways to do it.
1. One way to zoom in and zoom out of the Map. On the left hand side top corner on the Map, there is a slider with ‘+’ and ‘-’ buttons.
- Clicking on the ‘+’ sign, will zoom into the Map. This is help you focus on certain areas on the Map.
- Clicking on the ‘-’ sign, will zoom out the Map.
2. Second way to zoom in and zoom out of the Map
- Use the horizontal tiny bar on the slider between the '+' and '-' buttons
- Dragging the bar upwards will help you zoom into the map.
- Pulling down the bar down will help you zoom out of the map.
3. Third way to zoom in and zoom out of the Map
- Use your touch pad on your PC/Mac - Place two fingers on the touch pad and pinch in or stretch out to zoom in or out.