Were there times when you needed to get a better visual of your data? Luckily, Badger Maps has the Visualize tool that allows you to sort your accounts using the Colorize and Filter functions. Continue reading to learn how this works on an iPad app.
First, let’s talk about Colorize. This function lets you color code your accounts according to a certain category. In this example, let’s say you’d like to colorize the accounts based on Priority.
1. Open up the Visualize field.
2. Then tap Colorize, and select Priority to color code your accounts.
3. Once you’re done, go back to Visualize, then Colorize, tap Priority to uncheck it, and the pins will be back to their default color.
Now let’s say you’d like to only see your High Priority accounts. You’d need to use the Filter function to accomplish this.
1. Go to Visualize, choose Filters, and click Priority.
2. Toggle off the other priority groups so only the High Priority accounts will be the ones visible on the map.
3. To bring back all the accounts, go to Visualize, then Filters, tap Priority, and Toggle all On.
4. You can also tap on Reset Filters on the Filters screen to bring back all the accounts.
Note: You can use two or more filters at the same time.
Pretty easy right? Try this feature now. Happy selling!
See what Badger Maps can do for your sales
See how your sales team can sell more
Looking for our logo?
Grab a Zip packed with our logo in PNG and EPS formats.
Get Started now with a free trial of Badger Maps, no credit card required!