How To Use The Days Until Follow-up Filter (Android)
Wondering which accounts are due for follow-up in the next few days? Badger Maps got a built-in Days Until Follow-up filter which automatically counts how many days are left before you should follow-up on a client. Read below to learn how to use this works on our Android app.
If you want to color code the accounts based on Days Until Follow-up you have to:
1. Tap the eye icon on the top right corner of the screen to open up the Visualize tool.
2. Then go to Colorize, tap Days Until Follow-up, and click the x icon beside Visualize to go back to the Map screen. You’ll notice that the pins have changed their colors. Note that this field is set as numeric so the pins will be colored based on a gradient scale
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to bring back the pins to their default color.
Now this is what you’ll need to do if you only like to see the accounts due for follow-up in the next 15 days.
1. Open up the Visualize tool.
2. Then tap Filters, and click Days Until Follow-up.
3. Set the values to 0 and 15, and tap the arrow back icon.
4. Then, click the x icon beside Visualize to go back to the Map screen.
5. Repeat steps 1 and 2. But, click Reset Filters this time, and tap the x icon to bring back all the other accounts.