You may not know it, but you can send an email to your customers right within the Badger Maps iPhone app. By default, Badger sends out the email through the Mail app, but you can also change it to another email app of your choice. Continue reading to find out how.
1. First, select the account that you want to send an email to. You can use the app’s Search Account function for this.
2. Then, tap on the account name to open up the Account Details page. Click on the customer’s email address, and you’re ready to send.
3. If you need to send the email using a different app like Outlook for example, you just need to open up your phone’s Settings.
4. Scroll down, look for the email app that you want to use, then tap it. In this example, it’s Outlook.
5. After that, tap the Default Mail App option, and choose Outlook. Go back to the Badger Maps app, and follow steps 1 and 2.
Pretty effortless, right? Try this now. Happy selling!