So, you want to be able to filter through accounts on your map with unique options? Here is a step-by-step guide to creating fields that you can filter.
1. Please make sure that your Excel or .CSV file follows the format of the template or the format of your original import.
2. Create a new column to the right of our your current headers. Give the header the name of the new searchable field. For example, if you want to search by priority, name the column, “Priority”.
3. In the empty cells below the header, you can input information to be filtered. For instance, you can designate each account as either “High”, “Medium”, or “Low.” Do this step for every account that you want to search by via priority.
4. Repeat these steps for any kind of searchable field that you want.
5. Save your Excel or CSV file.
6. Import the file into Badger. (See how here).
7. On the top left side of the screen, you will see a “Visualize” option. Click on the option, and it will bring up the Visualize menu. This is where you will see all of your new filtering options. If you click on “Priority,” it will change the color of the pins on your map from red to the color dedicated the new options.
8. If you want to see just “High” priority clients, click on Filters on the top of the Visualize screen, and deselect “Low” and “Medium.” Now you will see all of your High priority contacts.
9.Congratulations! You can now easily filter through your accounts.