Traveling is a big part of a sales rep’s working life. If you are one of them, you are intimately aware of the many possible problems that you may encounter while you are on the road. These problems may include traffic congestions, poor road conditions, and other unpredictable holdups.
Moreover, sales reps don’t just deal with different problems while on the field. They also spend a considerable amount of time planning their route in the office. They need to plot multiple locations on maps and determine which routes to take while trying to fit in as many sales calls as they can in a day, with no room for mistakes. Taking the wrong way will lead to too much backtracking, resulting in wasted time and fuel. Not only that, but having too many tools to juggle all at the same time can lead to increased error in route planning.
So what’s the best solution? Badger Maps is the perfect all-in-one solution to all your sales route mapping needs. Not only does it integrate easily with any CRM, but it also has enough functionality to serve as the main one. It can connect to your customer database and allow you to view all your clients’ locations on your interactive and user-friendly map, as well as optimize your routes with just a click of your mouse or tap on the screen. It can also integrate with your daily calendar and automatically manage and organize your schedule. Plus, it can be used on both PCs and Macs.
Aside from its highly efficient route mapping function, other features offered are:
- Colorize feature – lets you use key metrics to manage your accounts. By using Colorize, you can assign colors to your customers and quickly group them. With just a few glance, you can quickly determine which clients need more attention and those who provide the best business opportunities.
- Lasso tool – allows you to customize your map, adjust fields, and perform mass updates. This tool also highlights customers on your map and add them to a route map. Managers can use the Lasso Tool to specify geographic areas and assign them to team members conveniently.
- Check-in feature – creates a permanent history of every sales call you make. With Check-In, you can prepare time- and date-stamped notes. It efficiently tracks your activity history. At the end of the week, you can download your notes and present it as a weekly report to your manager.
- Mobile functionality – lets you access Google maps on your Apple or Android smartphone and tablet to get live traffic updates and alternative routes. Having Badger on your smartphone, tablet, laptop, and computer, you can access your needed information anytime, anywhere. This makes Badger as the ultimate travel companion for every sales rep.
- Lead generation – allows you to search your map for new leads by simply entering your target area and type of customer. After doing a quick search, Badger displays on your map the exact location of your potential clients. Badger also gathers relevant information about your leads.
So if you want optimum efficiency and a remarkable increase in productivity, check out and try Badger Maps sales route mapping software and watch your sales increase by 25% and your travel costs lessen by 20%. There are more to know about Badger Maps and how it can grow your business. So sign up for a free trial now!