Building a route based on a particular filter in Badger is quite easy, and this guide will teach you how to do that using our Android app.
For example, you want to route the accounts tagged as Primary Care under the Specialty field.
1. The first thing that you have to do is to go to Visualize, and filter the accounts so only the ones marked as Primary Care will be shown on the map.
2. Tap on the Lasso icon, and draw around the visible pins.
3. Select create route from the Lasso screen.
4. After that, the app will take you to the Current Route screen. Click on the Enter Start/End Location boxes to add your start/end points. Then tap optimize to get the most efficient route, and click save.
5. Assign a Route Name and Date, and tap Save.
And that’s it! You just learned how to route filtered accounts. Enjoy routing.
See what Badger Maps can do for your sales
See how your sales team can sell more
Looking for our logo?
Grab a Zip packed with our logo in PNG and EPS formats.
Get Started now with a free trial of Badger Maps, no credit card required!