As you know, Badger allows you to upload your customer list. However, our importer only accepts Excel or CSV file formats. If your list is in a format other than these two, you’ll need to convert it first. Here’s what you need to do if your list is in PDF.
1. Open up a blank Excel spreadsheet, then go to Data.
2. Click Get Data, hover your cursor over the From File button, and choose From PDF.
3. Click on the PDF file that you want to convert, and choose Import.
4. Select a preview format, and click Load.
5. Close the Queries & Connections box, and make changes on your file according to Badger’s spreadsheet guide.