As you know, Badger can import Excel or CSV file formats only. What if you wanted to import your Outlook contacts without having to add contacts manually? Here’s what you need to do:
1. Open Outlook on your PC and go to File.
2. Then choose Open & Export, and click Import/Export.
3. You’ll be taken to the Import and Export Wizard. Choose Export to a file, and click Next.
4. Then click choose Comma Separated Values, and click Next.
5. You’ll be asked to select the folder to export your data from. Choose Contacts then click Next.
6. The next thing that you need to do is to select which folder you want to save your exported data to, and click Browse. In this example, the Downloads folder was used.
7. The next step is to name the file, click OK, then hit Next.
8. Lastly, click Finish to start exporting your contact list.
9. Once the export is completed, go to the folder where you’ve downloaded it, and open the file.
10. Format the spreadsheet according to the Badger Maps spreadsheet guide.
11. Once fixed, the file is ready for importing. Click here to learn how to upload your data in Badger.
See what Badger Maps can do for your sales
See how your sales team can sell more
Looking for our logo?
Grab a Zip packed with our logo in PNG and EPS formats.
Get Started now with a free trial of Badger Maps, no credit card required!