Last updated: December 1, 2012
By using our software, products, services and website (“our services”), you agree to the following terms and conditions, and any policies, guidelines or amendments thereto that may be posted from time to time, including but not limited to any legal notices we may post (collectively, the “Terms”). By using our services you agree to be bound by these Terms. We may update the Terms in the future, and you will be able to find the most current version of the Terms here, with prior versions at https://www.badgermapping.com/prior-tou.
You agree not to share your user ID, nor will you allow any unauthorized individual or third party to use your user ID to access and use our services under any circumstances.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade, resell, distribute or exploit any portion of our services or any content associated with our services for any commercial purpose or for the benefit of any third party. Our services are provided for our customers’ internal business operations and you agree that you will not use our services or any output from the services, such as static map images, for any external use (including externally accessed web pages) or external party or entity.
You also agree not to, and not to allow third parties to use our services:
- to harm or harass any individual or entity or threaten, violate, or encourage the violation of, the legal rights of others;
- for any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose;
- to intentionally distribute viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature;
- to disrupt or interfere with our provision of our services, the equipment used to provide our services, or impede the ability of others to use our services;
- to adapt, modify, translate, reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to extract the source code of any aspect of our services (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit this restriction);
- to make or prepare any derivative work with respect to our services or any derivative work using content associated with the services, other than as expressly permitted by us;
- to disable any licensing or control features associated with our services;
- to upload or use any content in a way that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of a third party;
- in a manner that gives any party access to mass downloads or bulk feeds of any content, including but not limited to numerical latitude or longitude coordinates, imagery, visible map data, or places data (including business listings);
- to post on any website or otherwise make available to the public any interactive maps;
- or a component of our services, in a manner not authorized by us; or
- to remove, modify, or obscure any of our brand features, links, or notices appearing in our services or other content.
In addition, your access and use of our services is subject to the Acceptable Use Policy of Google, Inc. (“Google”), located at https://www.google.com/enterprise/earthmaps/legal/us/maps_AUP.html, Google’s Map Terms, located at http://maps.google.com/help/terms_maps.html; and the additional restrictions set forth in Google’s Legal Notices page, located at http://www.google.com/intl/en-us/help/legalnotices_maps.html, or such other URLs as Google may designate from time to time in each case. Your failure to comply with these Terms may result in suspension or termination, or both, of your right to use and access our services.