One of Badger Maps’ great features is the ability to check in on an account. This allows you to log and save notes/details about your visits so you can easily access them in the future. Read below to learn how.
1. The first thing that you need to do is to select a specific account, and there are various ways to do this on the web app.
1 - A. You can click on the account pin that you wish to check-in to from the Map screen. Then tap on the account name at the bottom right corner of the screen to pull up the Account Details.
1 - B. You also have the option to click the Accounts tab, and choose the account that you’d like to check in to. Doing so will automatically pull up the Account Details screen.
1 - C. Lastly, you can also check in from the Routes tab by clicking on the account name from a specific route. You’ll also be immediately taken to the Account Details screen if you do this.
Note: The Check-in feature only works on saved accounts and not on Quick Stops and Places search results. If you select a location from the Places tool or from a Quick Stop, you need to add the location into your accounts list before you can create a check-in.
2. Next, click on the Check-in icon at the bottom of the Account Details screen to start inputting your check-in details.
3. Fill out the form, and click Create Check-in.
4. After saving, the app will take you to the History tab that will show your check-in list with the most recent entry on top. If you need to change something, just click on the pencil icon to edit the check-in details like the Notes and Log Type, then click Save Check-in.
5. You also have the option to delete your check-in entry by clicking on the X icon, and Confirming the pop-up message.
Also, Badger Maps has added a great feature recently where you can add photos to your check-ins. Click here to learn how it works.