- To create a new account in Badger Maps for one of your sales reps, log in to Badger Maps as a manager on your browser.
- Click on the sales rep you want to assign a route to.
- Create a route. (See how to create a route here.)
- Save the route. Make sure you are logged in as the sales rep you want to assign a route to. To do so, check the name right below the “My Team” menu.
- Add a name and a date to the route.
- Your sales rep will be able to see this new route from their account.
Here’s a video on how to create a route for a sales rep: