1. On the left-hand side, you'll see multiple tabs such as Accounts, Places, Routes, Map Layers, My Team, Reports, and Lasso.
2. Above the comment Start Lasso, you will see the Lasso icon; tap on it.
3. Draw a circle around the locations/accounts you wish to include to your route.
4. The accounts you have selected will then be listed on the Lasso panel.
5. Click on Create Route found at the bottom of the Lasso panel.
6. Click the Optimize icon in order for you to have the most efficient routes to get to your destinations.
7. Then tap on the Save icon if you want your current route to be added on the list of your saved routes and you’re all set.
You can also watch this video: