- To take a picture of the whole screen: press “print screen” and it will save to either desktop, or a screenshots folder
- To take a picture of the active window: press alt print screen
- Use the “snippet” tool to select the area you would like to screenshot, and it will save to your desktop
- To take a screenshot, press and hold the power and “volume down” buttons together.
- Also, click the power button and click “take a screenshot” in the power options menu.
- Same as tablet.
- Command Shift 4: take a screenshot of user-selected area
- Command Shift 3: take a screenshot of your entire screen
- The picture will save to your desktop
- Press and hold the off button and the home button
- Will take a picture of the whole screen and then save to your photos
- Same as iPad.