Badger Maps' lead generation tool helps find potential customers on the Map.
1. Log into your Badger Maps account at https://sidekick.badgermapping.com/.
2. Click “Places”.
3. In the search bar, type in the business category of the lead you want to generate. Click Save.
4. The map will show blue icons, and these are leads related to your search item.
5. "Zoom in" on the map and redo your search to get more results.
6. Click on one of the blue pins on the map, then click on the place’s name found at the bottom right hand corner of the screen to view the place’s details.
7. A pop-up box will appear with the details like name, address, phone number, website, hours, etc. and on the bottom you can:
- Add this place to a route
- Add this place to your account list
- Center this place on your map