How To Use The Days Until Follow-up Filter (iPhone)
Want to learn how you’ll know which accounts have to be followed up in the next few days? You can use Badger Maps’ built-in Days Until Follow-up filter. This field automatically counts the days you have until you need to make a follow-up with a client. Feel free to read below to learn how this works on our iPhone app.
Here’s what you have to do if you want to color code the accounts according to Days Until Follow-up:
1. First, you have to tap on Visualize.
2. Then, go to Colorize, tap Days Until Follow-up, and click the x icon at the top left of the screen.
3. After that, you’ll be back to the Map screen, and you’ll see that the accounts are now color coded. Note that this field is set as numeric so the pins are colored based on a gradient scale.
4. Repeat steps 1 and 2 to bring back the pins to their original color.
Now, these are the steps that you have if you only want the accounts due for follow-up in the next 15 days visible on the map.
1. Open up the Visualize screen.
2. Tap Filters, then go to Days Until Follow-Up.
3. Set the values to 0 and 15, then tap the arrow back icon.
4. Tap x to go back to the Map screen, and the app will only show the accounts that are due for follow-up in the next 15 days.
5. Repeat steps 1 and 2. But this time, tap Reset Filters to bring back the rest of the accounts on the Map