How To Use the Days Since Last Check-in Filter (iPhone)
Badger Maps has the Visualize feature that lets you color code or filter your accounts according to a certain category. This fantastic feature comes with a built-in Days Since Last Check-in field that counts the days since you last visited your client after saving a check-in. Note that the values in this field are automatic and cannot be edited. Continue reading to learn how to use this feature in our iPhone app.
Here’s how you can Colorize your accounts.
1. Go to Visualize, and select Days Since Last Check-in under Colorize.
2. Tap the x icon beside Colorize to go back to the Map screen, and you’ll see that the accounts are now color coded according to the last check-in.
Note: This field is automatically set as a numeric filter which means that the account pins will be colored based on a gradient scale from yellow to dark red where lighter colored pins indicate a more recent visit than the darker ones.
3. To change the pins back to their original color, go to Visualize, and tap Days Since Last Check-in under Colorize.
Now here’s what you’ll have to do if you only want to see the accounts you visited in the last 0 to 10 days on the map.
1. Go to Visualize, then tap Filters this time, and select Days Since Last Check-in.
2. Then, change the values to 0 and 10.
3. After changing, tap Visualize, then the x icon beside Colorize to go back to the Map screen.
4. To bring back the other accounts, tap Visualize, then Filters, and click Reset Filters.