1. Open the Badger Maps app on your Android phone, and select the Places menu.
2. Type in the business category you’re looking for in the search field. Some examples would be Dentists, Auto Mechanics, etc. Click Save.
3. Click the white X on the top right of the screen, and you’ll be taken to the map.
4. There will be blue icons that will appear on the screen, and they represent the leads for that specific business type.
5. To search for more businesses, "zoom in" on the map, and redo your search.
6. To add the leads to your account list, click on each blue icon and click Add Account.
7. Choose Create Account on the pop-up box, and the lead will be added as an account.
For some more advice on finding qualified leads, check out this blog post!