Badger Maps makes it easy to use GPS navigation to travel from one account location to the next from the convenience of your iPhone.
1. Open the Badger Maps application.
2. Select the “Routes” icon at the bottom of the screen
3. Select the “Saved Routes” icon at the top of the screen.
4. Click on the saved route that you would like to access.
5. The route will load and simply select "GO" in the bottom left hand corner to begin mapping and directions.
6. The mapped route will pop up. Click navigate in the upper right hand corner to get specific GPS instructions to your next account location from your current location.
Here's a full video on how you can create routes and navigate around them using the Badger Maps iPhone app: