How to Use the Route Mode/Navigate Feature (iPhone)
Badger Maps makes it easy to use GPS navigation to travel from one account location to the next from the convenience of your iPhone. Keep on reading below to learn how this works.
During Route Mode
Route mode was built so you can conveniently access your route and navigate through your day. You just need to tap Next while in Route Mode to get to your next appointment.
1. Tap on the Route icon at the bottom of the screen.
2. Then, go to Saved Routes, and click on the saved route that you would like to access.
3. The route will load and simply select GO at the bottom left of the screen to begin mapping and directions.
4. The mapped route will pop up. Click Navigate in the upper right-hand corner to get specific GPS instructions to your next account location from your current location.
You can also navigate through accounts without adding them as an actual route stop. Just make sure to share your location with Badger to give you the accurate directions.
1. Tap Accounts, choose the account that you’d like to visit, and tap Navigate.
2. Another option is to click on the account pin that you wanted to visit on the Maps screen, and then select the Navigate icon.
Note: If you have a navigation app other than Apple Maps, Badger will ask you to choose which one you’d like to use once you hit Navigate. If you’re not a fan of Apple Maps, and don’t want to be asked every time, here’s how you can assign a default navigation app of your choice.
1. Go to the app’s Settings menu.
2. Then tap Default Turn-by-Turn.
3. Choose from the list, and you’re all set.
Here's a full video on how you can create routes and navigate around them using the Badger Maps iPhone app: