How To Navigate Accounts Using GPS Navigation From Badger Maps (iPhone)
Badger Maps makes it easy to use GPS navigation to travel from one account location to the next from the convenience of your iPhone.
1. Open the Badger Maps application.
2. Select the Route icon at the bottom of the screen.
3. Select the Saved Routes icon at the top of the screen.
4. Click on the saved route that you would like to access.
5. The route will load and simply select GO in the bottom left hand corner to begin mapping and directions.
6. The mapped route will pop up. Click Navigate in the upper right hand corner to get specific GPS instructions to your next account location from your current location.
Note: If you have a navigation app other than Apple Maps, Badger will ask you to choose which one you’d like to use once you hit Navigate. If you’re not a fan of Apple Maps, and don’t want to be asked every time, here’s how you can assign a default navigation app of your choice.
1. Go to the app’s Settings menu.
2. Then tap Default Turn-by-Turn.
3. Choose from the list, and you’re all set.
Here's a full video on how you can create routes and navigate around them using the Badger Maps iPhone app: