To export a route to your calendar on the iPad, follow these steps.
1. Open your Badger App. Click on the Route tab on the left side.
2. Tap on Saved Routes and select the route you want to export. It will now become the Current Route.
3. Then select +calendar on the bottom of the bar.
4. Select the calendar you want the route on from the Choose Calendars window and click Next. You can set the Calendar as your default.
5. Click Done and you're good to go.
After the first time, you can just click +calendar and it will automatically be added to the calendar you had chosen before.