How to Change the Distance on Route Stats (Android)
As you know, the route stats tells you the total travel and meeting times as well as the distance your route has covered. The distance shown on the app takes after what language your phone has on its Settings. If you need to change it (ex. miles to kilometers), all you need to do is to set the language configuration of your Android device. Continue reading to learn how it’s done. Note that the steps might be different depending on the brand you’re carrying.
1. In this example, the distance is shown in miles.
2. To start, open up your phone’s Settings app.
3. Then look for System, and tap Languages & input methods.
4. Go to Languages and drag English (United Kingdom) on top of the list. You may need to tap the Add a language button first if this language option isn’t added yet.
5. Once done, go back to the Badger Maps app, and you should see that the distance is now in kilometers.