How To Add A Team Member (Business and Enterprise Plans)
As a Business or Enterprise user, you already have access to advanced territory management features in your Badger Maps account.
Badger Maps works better as a team: management can see the entire organization’s account on one map, better realign territories and strategically target accounts. Sales reps drive less and sell more when they have an optimized route planner in their sales arsenal.
You can add team members directly through the “My Team” tab.
4. Enter new members’ email addresses to add them to your team. Make sure to include the “@” symbol when typing the email address and double-check to make sure the emails are correct. Click Add Another Team Member to add more than one user.
5. We’ll ask you to check the Agree Terms of Service and Agree with Pricing boxes. When you’re done, click on the “Add Team Members” button.
6. A window a summary of added and unadded users (if there are any), and your updated subscription info will open after you click on “Add Team Members”. If an account could not be added, it is usually because the email is already associated with an existing Badger Maps account. If you run into this, please send us an email at email@example.com and a Badger will resolve the situation.
7. Clicking the “X” icon beside “Thank You” will refresh your webpage, and your “My Team” tab will now show your new team members!
8. You will also receive an email confirmation along with the next steps that will happen after adding your team members. Your reps will also receive an email to reset their Badger password. A Badger Team Specialist will contact you in a 1-2 business days to check-in and finalize your team set up.