When you encounter problems while using our Android app, we recommend that you send a Log Report. It’s important that the report should be sent using your registered Badger email address so we can match the logs with your account.
But what if your default email address isn’t the same as your registered email? Don’t worry, this article will teach you how you can add your registered email address to your Android device. Continue reading to find out how.
1. Go to your phone’s Settings, and tap Accounts.
2. Then click +Add account, and select from the options.
3. Sign in to your selected account, and tap Next.
4. Enter your password, then click Next.
5. Agree to the terms, and you’re done.
6. Below is how the screen looks if you’ll tap the From field of Badger’s Contact Support message after adding your registered email.
That’s all. Have an awesome day!
See what Badger Maps can do for your sales
See how your sales team can sell more
Looking for our logo?
Grab a Zip packed with our logo in PNG and EPS formats.
Get Started now with a free trial of Badger Maps, no credit card required!