Sometimes you need to add a stop on your route that is not part of your account list. Good thing, Badger Maps has a Quick Stop feature that allows you to add temporary locations. Continue reading to find out how it works on the iPhone app.
1. Tap Route and load a saved route.
Note: Go to Step 2 immediately after tapping Route, and don’t load a saved route anymore if the locations are all quick stops.
2. Then tap the + Add Location button, and select Quick Stop.
3. Click the Address field, and enter any of the following: the actual address, the name of the place, or tap Use Current Location if the Quick Stop is your current location.
4. Click Add to route, and you’re all set.
5. Optimize the route to get the most efficient route, and Save it when you’re done.
Note: The Check-in feature does not work on Quick Stops so you will need to add them as an account first in order to be able to check-in.
That’s all! Pretty easy, right? Try it now and enjoy selling.
See what Badger Maps can do for your sales
See how your sales team can sell more
Looking for our logo?
Grab a Zip packed with our logo in PNG and EPS formats.
Get Started now with a free trial of Badger Maps, no credit card required!