1. Navigate to your home button in the bottom left corner.
2. Click on file explorer, then documents, or the folder you saved the file under.
3. Your file should appear.
4. If you saved the file to your desktop, you do not need to go through your home button to access it. You can simply minimise all your windows, and click on it there.
- If you have a Mac desktop, a MacBook Pro, a MacBook, or a MacBook Air, these instructions are for you.
- On your computer, navigate to your “dock”. This is where your applications are, like your internet browser, Office Suite, and Trash.
- Navigate to the “finder” icon, which is a blue square with a smiley face.
- Click on this, and your file will be where you saved it. A few popular places to save files are under “desktop” or “documents" and then in a specific folder.
- If you saved the file to your desktop, you do not need to go through finder to access it. You can simply minimise all your windows, and click on it there. Double click on the file and you're ready to go.