→ Windows 10 or Higher
1. Click the Home button at the bottom left corner.
2. Then choose File Explorer.
3. Click documents, then double click on the folder you saved the file in.
4. Your file should appear. Double click on the file to open it.
5. If you saved the file on your desktop, you do not need to go through your home button to access it. You can simply minimize all your windows (Windows key + M or D), and click on it from there.
See what Badger Maps can do for your sales
See how your sales team can sell more
Looking for our logo?
Grab a Zip packed with our logo in PNG and EPS formats.
Get Started now with a free trial of Badger Maps, no credit card required!