Badger Maps can work with any calendar so you can have your sales schedule everywhere you go. Getting calendar file (.ics) from Badger to your Outlook is easy, follow these steps:
1. After building your route, click on "More" on the bottom right-hand side of the Route Window.
2. Click on "Export to Calendar" to download to .ics file. This will start a download on your computer. If the download isn't working, check if your browser is blocking pop-ups from the Badger maps website.
3. Open Outlook when the download is complete. Open the Outlook "File" tab, click on "Open", then select "Import/Export" to open the "Import and Export Wizard" window.
4. From the Import and Export Wizard, click on "Import an iCalendar (.ics) or vCalendar file (.vcs)" as the action to perform (this option is usually the 4th one down) and then click "Next".
5. Choose the "Badger Route.ics" file that you downloaded from Badger. This file is usually located in your "Downloads" folder. Then click on "OK" in the Import and Export Wizard.
6. A new window will open and will ask you if you want to import that file you chose, click on "Import" and your route will import into your Outlook calendar. You're all done!