Dermatology is a hands on business and, whether they work from a private clinic, in a public hospital or visiting people in their home, dermatologists need to be able to get around. Or perhaps you work for a company that supplies dermatology equipment. Either way, time is important and cannot be wasted – neither can the money that time costs. Plenty of time is wasted on planning routes, fighting traffic and backtracking across already covered ground. That time could be put to better use and Badger Maps can help you to do just that.
Badger Maps makes route planning easy and, by providing you with a number of tools, we can also make managing your customer database a doddle. We can do this because of the unique features that we provide, features that include:
- Easy connection to your CRM or customer spreadsheet
- Colorize feature so you can manage your clients in easy and innovative ways
- Optimal route planning, with just the click of a button we can save you time and money
- Check in features allows a permanent time and date stamped history of every visit to be recorded
- Live traffic updates
- Street level mapping
- Drop pin feature so you can add difficult to find locations directly to your route and to your customer database
- Interactive mapping and calendar integration
And much, much more besides, too much to go into detail about here. For those of you that rely on generating new leads, we provide you with filters and a simple search mechanism to find as many leads as you want in a fraction of the time it would take using traditional methods
If you click on the links below, you can find out in more detail how Badger Maps can help your dermatology business, whether you are a dermatologist or a supplies rep; find out how all these features can save you up to 20% in driving time and increase business by up to 25% every week. And you can find out how to get a free trial.