Are you familiar with the Army Swiss Knife? It is a popular knife because it comes with different tools and features all packed into one product. Now, what if you have a business software that acts like an “Army Swiss Knife?” What if you can use one tool that can do multiple functions? As an outside sales rep, I’m sure that you have felt that working hard is not enough. You also need to work smart. That’s why having a sales map software that can do a lot of things will not just improve the way you work, but will dramatically help you close more deals.
Thankfully, there is now a reliable business tool that acts like an Army Swiss Knife. This tool is known as the Badger Maps, and it is now becoming one of the most popular business software for outside sales reps, managers, and company owners because of its incredible features.
So what is Badger Maps? Badger Maps is an all-in-one business solution for all your mapping and planning needs. It acts as a mapping tool, route optimizer, lead generator, data organizer, and schedule manager all rolled into one! Because of these innovative features, Badger is known to be one of the leading sales apps in the Apple App Store alongside familiar brand names such as Salesforce, LinkedIn, and DocuSign.
Let us take a closer look at what Badger Maps can do. Here are the following:
- Mapping tool – Badger combines your customers’ data to a highly interactive and user-friendly map. With Badger on your side, you can instantly see who is near or far from you. Badger displays the exact location of your customers, the estimated time needed to reach a destination, and the distance between two places.
- Route optimizer – now that you have a bird’s eye-view of your entire sales territory, you can now do your whole route planning process quick and easy. Badger grabs your list of appointments and determines the best way to reach them. Badger tells you who you should meet first, second, third, and so on in such a way that you spend the least time, energy, and fuel. Not only that, but Badger provides complete turn by turn driving directions and live traffic updates so you can quickly decrease your driving time by 20%.
- Lead generator – Badger Maps helps you find new clients nearby. Simply specify the type of customers you are looking for, and Badger quickly does a search. After a few seconds, you get a fresh list of new leads. Moreover, Badger displays on your map their whereabouts so you can schedule them for a visit or sales call.
- Data organizer – use Badger to collect, store, and manage your customers’ data. Badger makes it super easy for you to group your customers according to different parameters so you can quickly determine those who provide the best business opportunities.
- Schedule manager – connect Badger to your calendar app and manage your schedule straight from your map. Badger shows you your vacant slots and allows you to add new appointments so you can maximize your time easily.
These are just some of the amazing features of Badger Maps. There are more to know about Badger Maps and why it has become the number 1 sales map software. So sign up for a free trial now to learn more!