Your field sales staff are busy people and every minute has to count. Unfortunately, some of those minutes are dreadfully wasted – count up how long it takes each rep to get their customer information together, to work out where each one is located on a map and then figure out the best way to get to each one. Add to that time spent in traffic jams, zig-zagging across the county trying to get to each visit, traffic diversions even the time it takes to generate new leads and multiply that by the number of reps you have. That is an awful lot of time that could be spent out on the road, bringing in the business. Heartbreaking, isn’t it? This is why you need to invest in a decent field sales mapper.
Badger Maps is one of those, amongst other things. Badger makes things very easy for you, by:
- Allowing you to import your customer database to our software
- Allowing you to manage those customers more effectively
- Making it easy to add a customer to a route map
- Making it easy to optimize the final route
- Cutting your wasted time down to the bare minimum
In addition, our field sales mapper comes with a mobile app that your reps can use on the road, helping to save even more time with features such as:
- Accurate map data supplied by Google Maps
- Turn by turn driving directions
- Live traffic updates
- Street level mapping
- Interactive mapping
- Check-In a feature that lets you create a date and time stamped record of every visit
On top of that, Badger field sales mapper also makes lead generation a doddle, both in the office and on the road. When it comes to customer satisfaction, the highest level has been seen in those companies who use Badger Maps to manage their customers.
What are you waiting for? Sign up for a free trial of Badger Maps today and see how effective and efficient our field sales mapper is