Field Sales Route
In the past few years, sales reps have come to rely on various automated tools to plan and map their field sales route in the fastest and easiest ways. Having efficient mapping and routing software such as Badger Maps not only makes their daily workload lighter, it also helps them save time and money. With a highly detailed, user-friendly, and interactive map and a more accurate route mapping system, sales reps won’t be taking the wrong routes as much as they used to, allowing them to reach more customers in lesser time.
"I use Badger to find the hidden cash in my territory. What we do for companies, Badger does for me."
Business Development Rep, The Lake Company
The optimum choice for salespeople all over the country, Badger Maps is number one in terms of efficiency and versatility. Being a mapping tool, route optimizer, and schedule manager all rolled into one, Badger Maps allows you to view your entire sales territory, manage your client data, and organize your daily schedule in one location. Highly interoperable, it is compatible with both PC and Mac and integrates easily with any CRM and personal calendars. With its numerous innovative features, it is no wonder it leads the current market for route optimization software.
“One out of every five sales is a direct result of the information Badger gives our team.”
Territory Manager, NCR Aloha
Other notable features are:
- Mobile functionality – you can download the badger app on your Apple or Android smart phone and tablet
- Lead generation – using your mobile’s GPS technology, it can easily connect to Google Maps and generate new leads for you to visit. Just key in your target area and customer type and Badger Maps will provide you with a list of prospective clients and businesses
- Check-ins – creates a permanent record for each client you visit and can even generate a weekly report of all the sales calls that you made
- Lasso tool – allows you to customize your map, adjust fields, and perform mass updates
- Colorization feature – lets you use key metrics to manage your accounts
Give yourself a break. Check out our free, 7-day trial today.