Before we begin, please make sure you download the Badger Map app within the Google Play Store.
1. Log in to Badger Maps with your email and password.
2. Load a saved route on your Badger Maps App:
a. Tap on the fourth icon on the top red bar.
i. It should be a map icon.
b. Under “Route,” next to the blue highlighted tab “Current Route,” you should see an option for “Saved Routes.” Tap on “Saved Routes.”
c. Locate the desired saved route under “Saved Routes.” Tap on the route.
3. After the saved route is loaded into Badger Maps, you will be directed to “Current Route.”
4. Under “Current Route,” locate the row with the green pin labeled “A.” Tap on the account name. This is located in between “length” and the red cross icon.
5. This should take you to the “Account Details” page.
6. Under the “Account Details” page, tap on the blue arrow at the bottom of the screen. It is labeled “Navigate.”
a. It should be the third icon at the bottom.
7. Once you tap “Navigate,” your phone should locate where you are and provide you turn by turn directions to point “A.”
8. After you have reached your destination, you can exit out of Google Maps. You can click on the center button on your phone.
9. Find and tap the Badger Maps app on your phone.
10. You should be on the Account Details page once you access Badger Maps again.
11. On the top right screen, tap on the white cross icon. You are directed back to the “Current Route” page on Badger Maps.
12. You can proceed in steps 5-12 for the other locations.
Here's a video on how to load saved routes: