1. Select “Settings” on the WebApp.
2. Click on the blue bar that says “Import Accounts.”
3. Click on “Import Excel/CSV.”
4. Click on the blue tab “Upload.” A pop-up should appear to locate the file that needs to be imported. Wait for the import to process.
5. You will be brought to another page “Upload Successful!” Make sure that the customer address is the Address and customer name is Name. Then Click the blue button “Next”.
6. You can assign any of your headers to one of our optional fields. Here are some examples. Any header not assigned to an optional field will become a field named after that header.
Under Optional Fields:
- Customer City can be “Suburb” – one of the headers listed in your excel file
- Customer State is “state”
- Customer Zip code is “Code”
- If you do not have email, latitude, and longitude you can leave it “none”
7. Under Optional Fields, click the blue button “Alright already, let’s map your data!”. Your map will start mapping accounts. This may take a few minutes. Once everything is loaded, you should be ready to go.
To help you import your data you can download our template here.