Setting up teams is available on Business and Enterprise levels. If you’re currently an Entry plan subscriber and would like to add team members, you can upgrade your subscription and add your team members in the “My Team” tab. Here’s what you’ll need to do.
1. On the web app, go to the My Team menu found at the left side of the screen, then click Add Team Members.
2. Enter your additional team member’s email address in the text box. Make sure to include the “@” symbol when typing the email address and double-check the spelling. Click Add Another Team Member if you want to add another user. Once done, click Next to go to the next step.
3. A pop-up window will show that your subscription is upgraded. It also has a summary of your total bill as well as the number of accounts you’ve added. Click Next to proceed. If you need to make changes, click Previous and update the info.
4. Enter your credit card details and check the Agree Terms of Service and Agree with Pricing boxes. Then click Add Team Members at the bottom right side to submit your request.
5. A pop-up window will appear confirming that you’ve successfully added your added team member/s, and your subscription will be updated.
One of our Team Specialists will reach out to you in 1 to 2 business days to finalize your team setup.
Here's a video of how to create and manage a team in the Badger Maps WebApp: