Setting up teams is available only on Business and Enterprise levels. If you’re currently an Entry plan subscriber and would like to add team members, you can upgrade your subscription and add your team members in the “My Team” tab. Here’s what you’ll need to do.
4. Enter new members’ email addresses to add them to your team. Make sure to include the “@” symbol when typing the email address and double-check to make sure the emails are correct. Click Add Another Team Member to add more than one user.
5. We’ll ask you to check the Agree Terms of Service and Agree with Pricing boxes. When you’re done, click on the “Add Team Members” button.
6. A window with a summary of added and unadded users (if there are any), and your upgraded subscription info will open after you click on “Add Team Members". If an account could not be added, it is usually because the email is already associated with an existing Badger Maps account. If you run into this, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and a Badger will resolve the situation.
7. Clicking the “X” icon beside “Thank You” will refresh your web page, and your “My Team” tab will now show your new team members!
8. You will also receive an email confirmation along with the next steps that will happen after adding your team members. Your reps will also receive an email to reset their Badger password. A Badger Team Specialist will contact you in 1-2 business days to check-in and finalize your team set up.