As a free trial user, you have access to add team members to your account. This will allow you to see all the benefits of being set up as a team, like sharing accounts, prior to committing to Badger.
1. On the Badger Maps web app, click on My Team found at the left side of the screen.
2. Then click Add Team Members.
3. Enter the new member’s email address in the text box. Make sure to include the “@” symbol when typing the email address, and double-check the spelling. Click Add Another Team Member if you want to add another user. Once done, click Next to go to the next step.
4. A window with a summary of your total bill as well as the number of accounts you’ve added will be shown on the screen. Click Next to proceed. If you need to make changes, click Previous, and update the info.
5. You’ll then be asked to enter your credit card details and check the Agree Terms of Service and Agree with Pricing boxes. Click the Add Team Members button to proceed.
6. A pop-up window will appear confirming that you’ve successfully added your added team member/s, and your subscription will be updated.
A Badger Maps Team Specialist will reach out to you in 1 to 2 business days to finalize your team setup.
Click here if you’re a Business or an Enterprise subscriber to see how to add new Team members to your team.