4. Enter new members’ email addresses correctly to add them to your team. Make sure to include the “@” symbol when typing the email address and double-check to make sure the emails are correct. Click Add Another Team Member to add more than one user.
5. We’ll ask you to check the Agree Terms of Service and Agree with Pricing boxes. Then click on the “Add Team Members” button.
6. A window with a summary of added and unadded users (if there are any), and your subscription info will open after you click on “Add Team Members”. If an account could not be added, it is usually because the email is already associated with an existing Badger Maps account. If you run into this, please send us an email at email@example.com and a Badger will resolve the situation.
7. Clicking the “X” icon beside “Thank You” will fresh your web page, and your “My Team” tab will now show your new team members!
8. You will receive an email confirmation along with the next steps that will happen after adding your team members. Your reps will also receive an email to reset their Badger password.
A Badger Maps Team Specialist will reach out to you in 1-2 business days to check-in and finalize your team set up.
Click here if you’re an Entry plan subscriber to see how to add new Team members to your team.
Click here if you’re a Business or an Enterprise subscriber to see how to add new Team members to your team.