- Open the App Store, then tap Today at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap your profile icon at the top of the screen.
- Scroll down to see pending updates and release notes. Tap Update next to an app to update only Badger Maps, or tap Update All.
Note: With iOS 13 and iPadOS 13, apps and games that you download from the App Store are automatically updated by default. You won't see notifications about updating your apps. But you can also update apps manually.
To update Badger Maps individually, you need to use the Google Play Store app on your mobile device:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu and then My apps & games.
- Search for Badger and see if it has an update available with the label "Update."
- Tap Update.