1. Open the Badger Maps app on your iPhone.
2. There should be red pins, displaying your saved accounts (your customer information). Click on the red pins or accounts you would like to add to your route.
3. Once you tap the red pin of your choice, tap the calendar icon on the bottom right hand corner (the first icon after the accounts name).
4. Now, it will display the account information (name and address). Underneath the address section, there is the option “Add to Route.”
5. Slide the button next to “Add to Route.”
6. On the right-hand corner, click save.
7. Continue this process with as many accounts as you want in your route.