Badger Maps makes it easy to create new routes from your iPhone. The app allows you to add, delete, and rearrange the order in which you visit customers on the go.
- Open the Badger Maps application on your phone.
- Select the account or accounts you would like to visit on the map and add them to your route by clicking on the “calendar/plus” button to the right of the account title.
- The selected accounts will appear in selected order in the “route” tab. Enter the “start” and “end” location. Edit the time you spend at each location by altering the “length” for each account.
- To delete accounts from the route, simply click on the account and select “remove appointment” on the screen that pops up.
- Optimize driving and time spent visiting each customer by clicking on “optimize” and then “save” to keep the route for later.
- Create a name for the route and press “save.”
- The route will be saved to “saved routes” and can be viewed and edited at any time.