State government exists in every state and, while there are those who turn their back on the government, they do attend many different meetings on behalf of their constituents. On most occasions, it is important that the individuals who represent state government arrive at these meetings on time.
For that purpose, we present to you Badger Maps route mapping software. With Badger, late arrivals are a thing of the past. With Badger, driving back and forth, looking for an address without success is a thing of the past. And, with Badger, getting caught up in traffic jams no longer applies. Badger offers state government representatives:
- An easy way to add meeting locations to a route map
- An easy way to optimize that route map, especially if the state government representative has to attend several meetings in a day
- Easy integration with their calendar
- Full turn by turn driving directions to each meeting
- Live traffic updates, allowing state government drivers to avoid the bottlenecks and hotspots, finding an alternative route
- Check in, allowing a permanent record of the meeting to be recorded, time and date stamped for posterity
Badger Maps was designed with state government meetings in mind. We know how important it is to get there on time, for the representative to prove that he is supporting his people and doing the best he can for them.
With Badger Maps, unscheduled state government visits can easily be added to the route map, using our innovative interactive mapping feature. If you want to find out more information on how Badger Maps can help your state government representative to be more efficient, click on the links below. We will also show you how you can take advantage of our no obligation 7 day free trial, to see how much more you can achieve while saving taxpayers money.