The competition is stiff when it comes to offering a power washing service and the only way to make is to be the best. You have to be good at your job; you have to be professional at all times, not make mistakes and, above all, you have to be reliable. That means turning up to jobs on time.
When you first start out in business, you will likely only have a couple of customers but the more professional you are, the more likely people are to recommend you. The more customers you have, the harder it is to plan an optimal route, to make sure you get to everyone when you say you will.
Badger Maps is the solution to your troubles, the all in one business solution that you will push your power washing service to the forefront of everyone’s minds. With Badger Maps, you can
- Integrate your customer database with our software in minutes
- See all your clients on a map
- Manage your clients in new and innovative ways
- Add clients to a route map with a click of a button
- Optimize the route map of the most direct route between clients
- Integrate your route onto your calendar
- Take advantage of full turn by turn driving directions
- Avoid the holdups with live traffic updates
- Check in at every visit, creating a permanent date and time stamped record
Let Badger Maps wash the competition away and make your power washing service the one that everyone turns to. By ensuring that you turn up on time, every time, you give your power washing service a professional image, one of reliability and that is one of the most important parts to running a business in today’s cut and thrust world.
Click on the links below and see how Badger Maps can help your power washing service today and find out how to get our software on a free trial.