Medical equipment installation is a delicate business, especially if you are involved in transporting the equipment as well. It’s a precision job and it must be done right and on time. The logistics involved in getting to the right place at the right time can be a real headache. Not only are your medical equipment installation staff having to map out multiple routes, they have to fight through the traffic as well.
Badger Maps is the all in one business solution. With Badger at your disposal, your medical equipment installation crew can:
- Add their clients to a route map with the click of a button
- Route optimization to save driving time
- Integrate the driving directions with their calendar, whether it is on a desktop or mobile device
Badger Maps mobile app gives you medical equipment installation staff a lot more freedom with features like:
- Full turn by turn driving directions
- Live traffic updates
- Interactive mapping
- Street level mapping
- The most accurate mapping information, powered by Google Maps
Our unique Check in feature allows your medical equipment installation staff to check in at each visit on their mobile device. They can create time and date stamped records of each visit, including any relevant information and follow up action, saving them time at the office later on.
Other features include:
- Colorize – a unique and innovative way to manage your client database
- Lasso – an easy way to pick clients for a visit
- Drop pin – the ability to add hard to find locations to the map and as a new client record for future reference
Badger Maps really is the only software you need to manage your medical equipment installation business professionally. If you want to know more, click on the links below and find out how to get a free no-obligation trial today.