Having a fleet maintenance and repair business means that you are likely to be very busy. Your mechanics spend their day going out to fleet vehicles, repairing them on the road or bringing them back, and maintaining the ones that come in for service or minor repairs. Fleet vehicles get a lot of use and keeping them maintained is of the utmost importance. The last thing your fleet maintenance and repair team wants is to be wasting precious time trying to find the right route to get to their next job or getting caught up in traffic en route and that’s where Badger Maps comes into the picture.
Badger maps can help your fleet repair and maintenance team plan a route at the last minute, finding the optimum way to get there without wasting time and driving for longer than they need to. How do we do that?
- by connecting to your customer database so you see all your customers on a map
- clicking on a specific customer gives you the option of adding them to a route map
- Add as many as you want or just add one and then optimize the rout to save driving time
- Push the driving directions to your mobile or desktop and integrate with your calendar
With our mobile app, your fleet maintenance and repair team get access to
- Full turn by turn driving directions, taking them straight to their destination
- Live traffic updates, avoiding those hotspots and bottlenecks
- Check in at every visit, creating permanent record that is both time and date stamped – cutting down on paperwork at the office
Our maps are powered by Google Maps, which means you always get the most accurate, and up to date information. Check out how we can help your fleet maintenance and repair business today by clicking the links below and find out how to try us out for yourselves with our free trial